Friday, August 20, 2010

What do i do about a pimple on my mouth (well it is on my lip) ??

I have this huge pimple on my lip and it really hurts and i don't know what to do can someone help please????What do i do about a pimple on my mouth (well it is on my lip) ??
It's probably a cold sore. Pimples grow on your skin, not your lips, are they're usually not really painful. First of all, DON'T TOUCH IT! Cold sores spread like crazy. Get some Abreva at the drug store, or go to the Dr. and get a prescription. These are nasty little buggers.What do i do about a pimple on my mouth (well it is on my lip) ??
Sure it's not a cold sore instead of a pimple?





Pop it.. and wash with soap and water.
i agree wit ^. is it a cold soure?????????? get some medicine for it.
Sit it out readily comes to mind, but I advise you see your local GP. Sometimes drug (prescription or otherwise) tends to produce such effect especially when taken in excess. It could also be some kind of allergy symtom or herpes. Good luck
i dont think anyone could get pimples on their lips. or could they??? i think its actually a cold sore, carmex will do it

No comments:

Post a Comment