Friday, August 20, 2010

Big pimple growing any way to make it smaller?

I have a big giant zit growing on my nose, it's not visible yet but I don't want it to be. I want to try the toothpaste method, I heard that gel doesn't work and that only the regular does. I have a vanilla flavored one that's white. Will that work? I also have a sensitive teeth regular toothpaste too. HELP ASAP? kthanksbye!Big pimple growing any way to make it smaller?
toothpasteBig pimple growing any way to make it smaller?
Many of my friends have said toothpaste worked for them, but for me it just made my skin more irritated. But then again, I do have very sensitive skin.





I find it better to press down on the spot and massage it a bit by moving your finger in circular motions every now and then. This helps it break down under the skin and therefore not be as big when it comes out eventually. Be careful not to pop it though!





鈾?Bee
Toothpaste does help, and so does boiling water just to the point of it steaming, and then holding your face over the steam (be careful not to burn!). Whatever you do, don't pop it! Friend had a zit above his eye, popped it, got an infection, and it almost made him loose sight in that eye.
The combination of Tea Tree Oil soap and Clindamycin cream is the best for Acne and pimple.


For acne scars and blemishes the best is papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream These work wonders. Maybe it will work on you too. Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'

No comments:

Post a Comment