Monday, August 23, 2010

What are these water filled pimple things?

%26gt;.%26gt;


I have developed some pimples on my face, neck, and body.


These pimples are weird though.. they have water in them and they're itchy. Every time I scratch them they pop and water comes out.


Am I developing chicken pox?


but I already had that when I was younger.


Can anyone explain to me what these are?


;-;What are these water filled pimple things?
You may have scabies, which are a mite that burrow under the skin and lays more eggs and the cycle continues. Kids in school are the easiest way to get them, just a hand shake is all it takes. My grandson was exposed and the whole house had to be medicated, you will need a script from your doctor. When it started I thought it was poison ivy.





But really why would anyone use yahoo to doctor them selves without a medical opinion first? Get to the doctor!What are these water filled pimple things?
I am a diabetic and recently had those pimples on my hands and feet. Turns out my sugar was high and I was developing an allergy to pepper. My suggestion is to get exercise as it improves circulation and cleans out the skin pores. You should also lay off the pepper (even the mildest sort) Report Abuse

maybe a blister? im pretty sure.


or they could be something else. dont itch them though cuz if it is something else, it could spread every time u itch them and then touch somewhere else, in that case it is also possible to give them to someone else. go to a doctor, u should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment