Friday, August 20, 2010

What is the fastest way to get rid of a Pimple?

What is the fastest way that you have found to get rid of a pimple? I have a rather big date on thursday night and I have no idea what to do! It is really big and I popped it thinking that it would help but it didn't. If you could give me some advice that would be great!!!What is the fastest way to get rid of a Pimple?
alright... a while ago i had the worst acne problems. i stopped recording my web show, when my friends came over to take pix i didnt want to, i mean this was a huge deal and the zits were huge as well. well i tried clean and clear 3 step kit. 1st. put the first one on your intire face massaging thoroughly. next rinse off and use the moisturising lotion on the zit areas. next put the mask on the effected areas. over night you can see major differences, soon youll be ready for boy, girls, pictures, and you will be you again.


What is the fastest way to get rid of a Pimple?
never ever pop a pimple again :(


I use Crest Pro-Health toothpaste, just dabbing a little on the pimple overnight makes it get smaller. Don't touch the pimple- it'll get worse! I hope your date goes well
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment