Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you get rid of a pimple overnight?

ok so my bff made some plans tommorrow and then a pimple pops up!


how do i get rid of it


or at least make it smaller, less red .. etc.


10 point are waiting!! =DHow do you get rid of a pimple overnight?
The products you are using, are they Salsylic Acid or Benzoyl peroxide? BP can be VERY drying. I personally like SA better. Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! Try finding a face lotion with SA in it. Clean and Clear has a good moisturizer with SA and it helps keep pimples at bay. It is only about $5 a bottle and lasts about 2 months and you can get it at your local store. I have used this in the past and it works well. Personally, I use Biore products (which you get over the counter. Their products range from $5-$10). They are harsh on pimples, but not on your face.


Personally, Proactive didn't work for me. I have been using Biore products for over a year and I hardly ever break out! Occasionally I will get one or two, but nothing bad. I use Biore Ice Cleanser for acne and Biore warming facial scrub every morning for blackheads (This stuff works. I notcied a DRASTIC diffrence in my blackeads being GONE within 2 weeks) . And then 3-4 day s a week I use Biore purging pore cream scrub. For body acne I use Neutrogena acne body wash I never break out on my body. It gets 110 in summer so sweat in inevitably, yet I never break out. Give it a try. All of it is cheap too. About $5-10 depending on what you buy! Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! I think you will just need to experiment with products until you find what works for you. Remember, it can take 1 month for products to fully begin working! Good Luck!How do you get rid of a pimple overnight?
put a tiny dab of toothpaste on it and let it dry....my brother swears by it
Try toothpaste. One time I got a pimple and I had school pictures the next day. My mom told to try toothpaste, I did and the next morning it was pretty much gone. That might sound crazy but it worked for me.


Hope that helps!
put ice on it to bring down the redness, wash your face with an acne face wash, put some acne medication on it (like a spot treatment) or you can buy zeno (gets rid of pimples by using lazer light) pricey but effective
if you have any oxy10 or clearisil, that would help. wash ur face really good and then put some oxy 10 or toothpaste on it. it will dry up and most likley go down. hope i helped!
You can put a dab of tooth paste on it. Don't rub it in just let it dry and it should be a almost gone by the next day. Also, I know this won't help by tomorrow but Mary Kay has a product called acne treatment gel that works almost instantly and is only $7. Good luck!
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Acne-pimple cure/


Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/face packs


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b鈥?/a>
tooth paste works





visine works to make it less red.


and you can all buy acne products at the drugstore


they have a bunch thats on the spot treatment that works


very well :]
Wash your whole face with luke warm water.





Apply any kind of toothpaste to the affected area and leave on for 10-15 minutes, this is the important part!





Once the toothpaste has been on for 10-15 minutes, wash it off and pat your face dry.





Now you need the rubbing alcohol, this will dry out your pimples and zap them away, get a Q-Tip and dip it in the alcohol, rub it over the affected area and go to sleep, the pimples will be gone overnight! This worked for me and it should for you.





goodluk =)

No comments:

Post a Comment