Monday, August 23, 2010

What do I do if I have three pimples that form one huge pimple.?

Aready used tretinoin and reduced the pain and dried out but its still very large and red.What do I do if I have three pimples that form one huge pimple.?
Pop them all, bam, bam, bam, 1,2,3! Spueeze! No joke..What do I do if I have three pimples that form one huge pimple.?
Lance it or squeeze the s*** out of it and put a band aid over it.
if it is that red and you have already popped it it is prob infected you my need to see a dr but do not cover it and keep it really clean
You probably need to go to the doctor and get a cortisone shot to the cyst. If you try to squeeze it yourself, you could damage the follicle and underlying collagen, which is what causes scarring, and be left with a significant scar on your face.
I like sardines answer funny stuff lmao!!!!!
I would go to the doctor and get a Rx for Doxycycline. It's a strong pill that gets rid of bacteria-- they used to use it for Anthrax patients a while back apparently.





My honey takes it for his acne rosacea and it works great! The only thing is it will make you sensitive to sunlight... you'll burn easier. Other than that, I highly suggest getting a RX for it! At least go and ask your doc about your options.
You can clean your skin with apple cider vinegar as a simple home remedy with great results. More such solutions at


http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/
pop it! jesus you're so lucky, that sounds like extreme amounts of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment