Friday, August 20, 2010

I put hydrogen peroxide on my pimple now its white?

Just like the title say, and now I look really stupid! What should I do, and will it go away? 5 stars for best answer and 10 points as well.I put hydrogen peroxide on my pimple now its white?
It's only white, because it killed the bacteria. The whiteness shows that it worked. However, that whiteness can sometimes last a few days, it depends on the person and the pimple.





Next time, try getting using a medicine cream with benzoyl peroxide in it. Any isle with the face washes sells them. Get one with 10% benzoyl peroxide. Neutrogena, Clean %26amp; Clear, and ZapZit all make one that's works really well! This way, your pimple won't be white afterwards.





What these creams do is dry out the pimple and kill the bacteria. It may not work instantly like the hydrogen does, but it's definitely less embarrassing!





Good luck!I put hydrogen peroxide on my pimple now its white?
your skin has absorbed the peroxide. if it really is bothering you you can pick it off, but there will be a red dot on your face instead of a white one.
if you just put it on, then its suppose to turn white. When i put it on my cuts it turns bubbly and white looking. My dad says that means that it is cleaning it. Try wiping it off
pop that sucker. But make sure you wash it and your hands to prevent contamination. Also use your nails and don't squeeze, this will prevent scaring

No comments:

Post a Comment