Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Which will clear up a pimple faster?

I have a tiny pimple on my chin that has come to a head. I really want it gone by tomorrow (or atleast not noticeable) because I have somewhere to be tomorrow.


Which would be better - pop it (it's come to a head) or use Neutrogena Rapid Clear (if you've tried it you know it works wonders haha)? Gel or pop? Gel or pop? Which will clear up a pimple faster?
If you are going to try popping it, wet a washcloth with warm water and hold it over the spot for a few minutes to soften the skin. Then gently try to pop it. Then, either way, I would put the gel on. The thing is, if it's not 100% ready to come out you could end up with it looking even worse in the morning if you force it.Which will clear up a pimple faster?
Well, I know I always pop mine, and then regret it.


So don't pop, you'll most likely pop it wrong anyways and only push some of it deeper.


So just go with the gel (never used it though?) and if you do use toothpaste you have to make sure it is tooth paste, and not gel.
You should try the aspirin mask.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n4dnv3wl鈥?/a>



put some toothpaste on it over night.. don't pop it. the paste should dry it out over night and in the morning it will be gone or much smaller.
never pop them and neutrogena GEL
Use calomine lotion(the pink stuff you put itches!) on the pimple! It dries it out! It really does work, I promise!
toothpaste
pop then gel
pop

No comments:

Post a Comment