Friday, August 20, 2010

PIMPLe!!!!?

does anyone have anything i can use that is VERY VERY effective against pimples??PIMPLe!!!!?
I have an entire guide that will help you! http://juliakazan.blogspot.com/2008/07/g鈥?/a>





But if I had to pick one thing it would be this -- do NOT use bar soap anywhere you get pimples! The stuff that makes bar soap solid will clog your pores -- and this includes clear acne bars!PIMPLe!!!!?
this might sound weird but what you have to do is put diaper rash ointment on your pimple before you go to sleep, leave it on until the morning. wash it off %26amp; the pimple is gone. I just recently used it because I had a huge pimple on my nose but when I pit it on it went away. Try it.


Trust me it works wonders on pimples!


it also clears scars left by acne
What the skin needs is a product that clears pores and kills bacteria, thus preventing hair follicles from clogging and turning into pimples. This is what you should be looking for if you want to get rid of those ugly pimples.


Before trying any treatment, I suggest you read this informational source that listed the most effective acne treatments available:





http://www.17acnetreatments.com





P.S. I also know someone who used to suffer from severe acne for 14 YEARS and finally got rid of it completely. She's sharing her story at her site:





http://20six.co.uk/my-acne-solution





Maybe you could learn from her inspirational story


.








Good luck.
Alcohol put it on them as often as you want but 0FTEN you will see the pimple go down in less than 2 days


hope i helped C:
Try proactive. or go to a beauty supply store and ask for the Mint Julep mask. Very effective!





Good Luck.
I use Clean and Clear blackhead scub works amazing!!!


Good luck
Have you tried on the spot
Well, u can use Pimple cream. Or steam it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment