Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i get rid of this huge pimple?

i have this big zit right under my nose, and im using my clean%26amp;clear but its going away very slowly....i would like for it to be gone by saturday? any suggestions?








all are appreciated


- Please and Thank YouHow do i get rid of this huge pimple?
First, try rubbing a peeled raw potato on it. If that doesn't work, rub fresh garlic on it. Whichever one works better, rub it on the pimple as often as possible until Saturday.





Also, try to use a homemade skin cleanser and moisturizer until Saturday. Most OTC stuff is truly bad for your skin and your overall health. Try the recipes in the link below...





Good luck.How do i get rid of this huge pimple?
Well, a good way to get rid of it is to wash your face twice a day with some bar soap and water...it's funny how acne products never really get rid of your zits. And don't eat many greasy goods. If you eat anything oily, it will probably make the zit worse and make you break out more. Also, drink lots of water. Or you can try putting on toothpaste. I heard that sometimes works as well. But if you have dry skin, don't put on toothpaste with a lot of alcohol in it.
I once woke up with a huge fat pimple one morning and it just happened overnight. The problem is though is that pimples just have to go on their own but those clean and clear products only make the process faster and I would just keep applying that stuff every night before you go to bed and in the morning.





I did this with just some cheap cleansing thing my sister had and It wasn't specifically for pimples and it still got the job done. So just hold on and apply that. Visit some websites for home made remedies. I've heard applying toothpaste, not the gel over the pimple helps dry it making it smaller. I don't know if it's true but also look up already searched answers for the toothpaste thing. Good luck =)
keep your face washed, dont use lotion.


you dont want it oily. and try not to sweat


so much.
I know you aren't supposed to pop pimples but if you need it gone immediately, this is the best way to avoid scarring. Take two cotton swabs...dip them in rubbing alcohol. Squeeze your pimple as gently as possible...just until you pop it. Then hold an ice cube (wrapped in a cloth) on it until the redness has gone away.


If you have time, use an acne spot treatment with Salicylic Acid. The pimple should definitely be gone by saturday.
You can try this. Crush 1 to 2 Aspirin tablets mix with a little water and apply on pimples for 15 minutes and wash. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/
Hey, I understand your frustration!





I bought numerous anti-pimple/acne products but it doesn't help at all! I wasted like hundreds over dollars and have no results.


The most frustrating part is.. you think your face is about to be pimple/acne-free and you realize a new one is coming! ARGH!





I used to be in your shoes so I really understand how you feel. Now my skin is perfect and beautiful!





There's a book that helped me a lot - it clears pimple/acne myths and teaches you the real cure! It only took 2-3 days for my acne/pimples condition to improve significantly! This book has been the most talked about among determologists. Learn more about the book here: http://www.AcneFreeInThreeDays.tk

No comments:

Post a Comment