Monday, August 23, 2010

If I try to pop a pimple by my temple I start sneezing nonstop...?

Um why? 0_o;If I try to pop a pimple by my temple I start sneezing nonstop...?
because the nerves are stressing and are ..basically being pinched at. usually when you winch everytime you are popping a pimple, that makes the nerves in your face move frantically fast and thats basically what happens with someone were to wiggle a feather in front of your nose. that is what causes you to sneeze.If I try to pop a pimple by my temple I start sneezing nonstop...?
dry it out with an on the spot acne cream. and then when it dries whic is probably days. you can scratch it off. with your nails since its dried out aniways
I don't know but same thing happens on your top lip...lol sounds odd I know but maybe they are somehow connected to your nasal passages?? Hope I Helped (somehow)

No comments:

Post a Comment