Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I can feel a big pimple coming in beneath my skin.How do I get rid of it/ pop it before its really noticeable?

i can feel a huge pimple forming, but its beneath my skin. how do i pop it/get rid of it before its really noticeable? please help!I can feel a big pimple coming in beneath my skin.How do I get rid of it/ pop it before its really noticeable?
You can use liquid soap with acylicic acid to stop it.I can feel a big pimple coming in beneath my skin.How do I get rid of it/ pop it before its really noticeable?
Ew! Don't try to pop it! That's how they get infected and inflamed! Get some tea tree oil, and put a little drop on it. The oil naturally dries the pimple right out before it comes to the surface. Don't put a lot, because it can leave a dry flaky spot. Just a little dab. Works every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment