Friday, August 20, 2010

My tongue has been sore now for a while now and a small white pimple has appeared. Any ideas?

The pimple appears to have grown recently, its a bit like a skin tag and is very annoying, its like having a loose tooth, you cannot help keep touching it! but this makes my tongue permanently sore.My tongue has been sore now for a while now and a small white pimple has appeared. Any ideas?
Mouth Ulcer. Very painful and annoying.





Bonjela is good. Also, get yourself down to Superdrug (only place to get them) and buy some of their own brand mouth ulcer pastilles. They taste minty (拢2.19 a pack). They are one of the only things that work for me. When I get ulcers, I practically live on these little pastilles!!





Failing these, try Rinstead - available in all chemists





Best of luck!My tongue has been sore now for a while now and a small white pimple has appeared. Any ideas?
Sounds like a mouth ulcer. I am prone to them when I get stressed and they are very annoying. The only thing I can suggest is going down to your chemist and getting something like bonjella or similar. Also take care of your stress levels and that will help your immune system fight this thing off :)
Swollen tast bud, I usually get these if I an feeling a bit run down. Take some vitamin C and get a good nights sleep it will only be sore a couple of days, oh and don't eat anything to salty/sour/spicy because it will sting!
I have had this before and it was a taste bud gone wrong. It hurt pretty bad but eventually went away. Leave it alone, ice it, and tryand stay away from foods that might irritate it
Sounds like you have been telling fibs. It will go.........
T H R U S H
stop telling lies
think u should go to dentist or doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment