Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i get rid of a pimple on my upper lip.?

Ok, this may sound weird, but i have a big concert tomorrow, my final concert of my high school career, i play trombone, two hard concert pieces and 2 hard jazz pieces, and one solo. i won't be able o play any of them because i have a pimple right on my upper lip, right where the mouth piece goes. and it's right in the way of my embouchure.


Any suggestions on how to get rid completely, and not just cover it up, because i don't want my final concert being a dud.How do i get rid of a pimple on my upper lip.?
if you pop it it will make it redder and swell. first put a wash cloth in cold water them put it in the microwave and warm it up for a min so its hot but not to hot them put it place it over the zit and hold it there for a while like 10 min you have to warm up the cloth again though, it makes the pores open up, then squeeze it very lightly to see if any stuff comes out if not put ice on the zit it will make the pore shrink and should cause the zit to pop then go buy witch hazel(Astringent) at walmart or walgreens whichever and rub it on your face in the mornin and at night it will get rid of all the oil.How do i get rid of a pimple on my upper lip.?
That sucks dude. Try poking it with a needle right in the middle, and squeezing it really hard to get the crap out. Then wash it really well.
pop it wen it bleeds STOP.


then squees a pimple pad on it.
USE T00TH PASTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment