Monday, August 23, 2010

How do YOU pop a pimple?

Heres how i do mine:





wash face, Then take two fingers and pop it untill all goo comes out or untill blood comes out, put acne cream on it, and if not going to school or something put a band aid on it. How do YOU pop a pimple?
I poke mine with a lancet, it gives it an opening and then it is easier to pop. I wash my face before and use a new lancet every time. Afterward I desinfect the area but neosporin on it and that's it.How do YOU pop a pimple?
Um. i wash my face really good. And i have this tool that i bought at Walgreens (i forgot what its called, i just call it a pimple popper lol) And i just mash it with that then put acne creme on it. Then my pimple goes down and i go to school the next day. :)
I never did, causes scars!
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment