Monday, August 23, 2010

What is Botox can botox rid pimple ?

I have problems with pimples around the mouth area ( chin ). I have around face and i was thinking about having a Botox done on my chin to get the shape i want.My question is what is Botox.. Can botox prevent chin acne ?What is Botox can botox rid pimple ?
All botox is used for is cosmetic augmentation. If I were you I'd see a dermatologist (a lot of doctors can refer you to one). They can prescribe you better medicine, whether it be a topical skin application, or pills that will usually get rid of acne.What is Botox can botox rid pimple ?
Botox is actually botulism.. you know the most deadliest natural toxin that causes soup cans to expand when contaminated? Low amounts of the toxin are used in order to help paralyze your face so that your face becomes smooth. That's why in a lot of celebrities they only have the one expression because their facial muscles are paralyzed.. and they can't move them.





I don't think botox is for acne, but more for preventing wrinkles. I would try something designated for acne, like pro-active, or there are pills subscribed to you by your doctor for acne, those work really well too.

No comments:

Post a Comment