Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Okay, what exactly is a buttery pimple and how do you make it?

You mean the drink shot called a ';Buttery Nipple';. It's 50% butterscotch schnapps poured into the bottom of a shot glass. Top it with 50% Bailey's Irish Cream.





I suppose if you really wanted to make it a buttery ';pimple';, then you could add 2 drops of grenadine in the center, on top, but that would be gross!Okay, what exactly is a buttery pimple and how do you make it?
Buttery Pimple is the name of my new band!Okay, what exactly is a buttery pimple and how do you make it?
lol! You made me laugh. I think your talking about a buttery nipple or slippery nipple. Here's a recipe I found:








1 oz. Butterscotch Schnapps


1 oz. Bailey's Irish Cream





Instructions:


Pour schnapps into glass then slowly pour Bailey's Irish Cream against side of glass.
EWWWWWWWW!!! That sounds icky! I think you mean the buttery nipple...





INGREDIENTS:


1 oz buttershots liqueur


1/2 oz Irish cream liqueur





PREPARATION:


Pour buttershots into a chilled shot glass.


Float the Irish cream on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment